Hosted by the University of South Florida College of Business
Tampa Convention Center
Tampa, April 24 & 25, 2014
The excitement of Bollywood and International Indian Film Academy Awards is complemented by the significance of the IIFA Global Business Forum. The theme is “Indo – US Partnership, have a look at the latest trends in cloud based software solutions A Catalyst for Economic Growth”. The IIFA Diversity Training Committee has spent the last few months conversing with business leaders about Tampa hosting IIFA Weekend. Many executives and companies inquired,“Why should we attend?”[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf-TARPFZ44?list=UUe8GMzGI_8fBfQYgOe3tBKA&w=560&h=315]
5 Things everyone ought to know:
1. Tampa is the first U.S. host city for the prestigious International Indian Film Academy weekend – Past host cities include Macau, China; Singapore; Toronto, Canada; and Colombo, Sri Lanka.
2. Your Participation Matters – Participation by the Tampa Bay area business community encourages robust business development with this prestigious organization.
3. There is something for everyone – The presenters range from top Indian business leaders to entertainers and government representatives.
4. Your voice can be heard on the international stage – Share your perspective and get answers to your questions about international business.
5. Organizers want you to attend – The USF College of Business produced this event with a focus on education and inclusion.
Tickets are available for only $199 if you register before April 10! Click HERE to register, After April 10, the price goes up to $249[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7wWE-sFOE?rel=0&w=560&h=315]
On April 24th and 25th Tampa will host an incredible conference on international trade and the global economy. The list of presenters is awe inspiring. A few highlights include:
Business & Economics
Narayana Murthy – Executive chairman and co-founder of Infosys (NYSE:INFY). CEO.com named Murthy one of the 12 greatest entrepreneurs of all time, along with Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.
Bharat Desai – Chariman of Syntel (NASDAQ:SYNT) Multi-national IT services provider with $825 million in revenues in 2013. Desai is a resident of South Florida
Mukesh Aghi – CEO and Board member leads Larsen & Toubro Infotech, a subsidiary of the USD 13.5 billion Larsen & Toubro Group One of the fastest growing IT services companies, L&T Infotech is ranked by NASSCOM as the 9th largest software and services exporter from India
Policy & Influence
Representative Gus M. Bilirakis – US Congressman 12th District (R) serves on The Energy and Commerce Committee and Vice Chairman of the Veteran’s Affairs Committee.
Shabana Azmi – Former member of Indian Parliament, Actress, USF Professor
For $199 investment you can experience the who’s who of Indo- US relations, commerce, global insights and influence. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you there! #outfrontbrands #theoprodromitis #michellenault #IIFATAMPA